Monday, July 15, 2013

Everything I Hate About You

I hate that you broke up with me after promising you wouldn't
I hate that you would never stay out late
I hate that you were allergic to cats
I hate that you never kissed me
I hate that you didn't put any effort into making love
I hate that you didn't ever let me be on top
I hate that you could never hold an erection
I hate that you never gave me oral sex
I hate that you were treated like a child
I hate that you had a curfew
I hate that you never slept over
I hate that you never let me sleep in your arms
I hate that you were so stubborn
I hate that you always made me feel bad about myself
I hate it when you cut your hair
I hate that you would never come out with me
I hate that you hated parties
I hate that you broke your sobriety
I hate your sobriety
I hate that you were so judgmental about my drinking
I hate that you never allowed me to be myself
I hate that I met you at a crossroad, and you would have preferred I take the other path
I hate that your parents controlled you
I hate that you hated my music
I hate that you'd rather be alone then with me
I hate that you neglected me
I hate that you lied
I hate that you lead me on
I hate that you did everything you did
I hate that you were so kind, but FUCK YOU. You were so cruel at the end
I hate that you stood me up
I hate that you can make me feel so ugly
I hate that you never called me beautiful
I hate that you are who you are
I hate that you made me waste so much time.
I hate that you're such a coward.
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you
I hate that you left me, when we were supposed to be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment