Saturday, September 15, 2012

High on blow. Drunk on liquor. Throwing up all day. I forgot work.
Or maybe I was just too lazy to go. Or too messed up.
At least I didn't smoke today. My chest hurts. I feel elated, yet in the worst of ways, I feel disgusting. I can't help but envy the elegant. I certainly am not one of them. I am not classy when I snort cocaine. I am not one of the elite.
I'm a poor employee, I'm a poor human. Its time to turn things around. How did all of my suffering transfer itself into the most awful, painful habits. I'm fucking up, I'm fucking up, I'm fucking up.
I'm at a thousand page views with four comments. A thousand page views after a couple weeks. Come on guys. Common, guys. Let me your thoughts. Struggle with me, suffer with me, heal with me, hope with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment