Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Break

Carl dumped me a day before our graduation, after I was the only reason he graduated. He was failing a necessary class and I did five hours worth of work for him. In the past couple days, I've dropped five pounds, still falling. He talked about it later, because the breakup wasn't official before, we were 'going on break'. Well, on the ninth he called me at 11:03 pm, after we hadn't talked for a couple of days and broke up with me over the phone. Two years together and he had the fucking audacity to break up with me over the phone.
I demanded that I come over, I said our relationship deserved more respect then that. He agreed, reluctantly, so I drove over. Arrived at about 12:15, I stayed until 1:30. After relentless pleading that we can make things work, we decided that in one month, only July 12th (Which would have been our official two years together as a couple) we're going to go on a date to see if things can work.
I'll tell you, man, Melrose made me weight spike up to 172 from 135. I've been working on losing that weight. Nothing could have worked better then this. Part of me knows that he doesn't find me beautiful anymore, and that's why he doesn't want to be with me. What young, attractive guy wants to fuck a fat girl? So I'm working on that for our next date. It's been really easy so far. The pounds are just falling off of my body.
The hardest thing is to not call him. Every single day for the last two years we've talked before bed about our days. Silence is so lonely. I've been drunk every day for a few weeks, too, which I know I'll need to stop if I want Carl back.
I just had this teenagers conviction that things would be different with us.
Stupid girl, you should've known.
Welcome back, Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment