Thursday, June 13, 2013

Now is No Time to be Sober

I'm drowning.
I went to see my therapist over at the eating disorder clinic. She said that my confidence has been absent since my last visit, and my recent weight gain. Who would want to be with someone like that? I'm always surrounded by people, but so lonely. Who can I reach out to without ruining the party? Nobody.
I'm always with my friends. my emotions are constantly suppressed. I'm so lonely. Someone pull me out. Twenty-nine days until our next date; that probably won't work out. My birthday is this weekend. We're meeting to exchange our things tomorrow morning. God, it's killing me.

Nobody needs to tell me how to get down, but won't somebody show me how to get back up?

Feel free to reach out. This blog is my only outlet where I don't feel like I'm destroying the good vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment