Wednesday, November 7, 2012

First meal out.

I haven't eaten a full meal in days and days. It just doesn't feel safe. As a celebration of Carl's new job, we're going out to dinner tonight. I really, really don't want to go out to dinner. I ate a couple light pringles this morning to allow myself calories to work with. I'm nervous. He won't even tell me where we're going "it's a surprise" he says. I hope that means that it's some place that he'll know I love. I hope I don't freak out. I hope I don't throw up. I can't eat. I've had three times as many diet slimfast fat burners as I normally drink.
People have been asking a lot for pictures of the two of us. I would prefer to remain anonymous
Also, pictures of my body might be off of the market because I have tattoos from which I can be identified. I'll update after dinner if I'm not in the bathroom.
I never go out to eat anymore. I know how they make the food taste good. I haven't really gone out to dinner since I was in Melrose Institute years ago.
Of course, I go to casual places. Not anywhere where I'm expected to have a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment