Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

It's the first one where I haven't faked sick or thrown up until my throat bled and I passed out.
I credit my boyfriend. I asked him not to let me in the bathroom for two hours after we eat ( about the amount of time it takes for mr to digest ) I said I was going into the bathroom to fix my hair and he insisted he come with. I went outside to smoke and nearly splattered the food across the snow. I resisted though. This is a milestone for me. I also noticed for the first time how much my family criticizes the way one another eats: Chris, could you eat one meal without salsa? Hannah, could you try not mixing those foods gig once. It's kind of hard to sit through.
When Carl and I went home we snuggled up and watched a movie. No sex. And I didn't freak out. These are both signs that I'm slowly getting better.
Hope thanksgiving wasn't hard on everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment